Cooper City Property Management
Let us manage your Cooper City rental property
Florida Management and Consulting Group currently manages a portfolio of several hundred single family homes, duplexes and condos. We manage property from West Palm Beach to Miami Beach and everywhere in between. Give us a call at 954-752-0547 if you have any questions about residential property management in Cooper City for your home or condo. Our property managers will be more than glad to help you. Cooper City Florida is a great place to live!
We adhere to Federal Fair Housing Standards and work well with your condo or homeowners association to assure a hassle free experience.
Remember - there is never a charge to answer your questions. Please call us at 954-752-0547 or complete the form to the right
Cooper City Rental property owners can be assured that we will screen all applicants for the following items:
- We will verify the applicant’s employment or source of income.
- We will carry out a credit check on all adult applicants.
- We will complete a Florida Criminal Background Check (National if applicable).
- We will confirm the applicant’s former landlord’s references.
- We will perform an eviction search to ensure that the applicant has not been charged with evictions in the previous seven years.
Our recipe for a good Cooper City property management experience is:
- Price your rental correctly
- Select the right tenant
- Provide outstanding service
Cooper City Area Information
Cooper City is a city in Broward County, Florida, United States. The city is named for Morris Cooper, who founded the community in 1959. The city's population was 28,547 at the 2010 census. Cooper City is part of the South Florida metropolitan area, which was home to 5,564,635 people at the 2010 census.
In 2006, with the annexation of the Waldrep Dairy Farm, Cooper City started construction on the first major new home construction project within the past few decades. It was expected the addition of the 530-acre (2.1 km2) property would add upwards of 4,000 new residents through 2011.
It has been rated as one of the top 10 towns for families by Family Circle magazine.