Parkland Property Management
Let us manage your Parkland rental property
Florida Management and Consulting Group currently manages a portfolio of several hundred single family homes, duplexes and condos. We manage property from West Palm Beach to Miami Beach and everywhere in between. Having dealt with many different issues over this period we have acquired the experience one needs to succeed in this business. If you have questions about property management in Parkland feel free to give us a call.
We adhere to Federal Fair Housing Standards and work well with your condo or homeowners association to assure a hassle free experience.
Remember- there is never a charge to answer your questions. Please call us at 954-752-0547 or complete the form to the right!
We are property managers in Parkland and throughout Broward County Florida.
Parkland Rental property owners can be assured that we will screen all applicants for the following items:
- We will verify the applicant’s employment or source of income.
- We will carry out a credit check on all adult applicants.
- We will complete a Florida Criminal Background Check (National if applicable).
- We will confirm the applicant’s former landlord’s references.
- We will perform an eviction search to ensure that the applicant has not been charged with evictions in the previous seven years.
Our recipe for a good Parkland property management experience is:
- Price your rental correctly
- Select the right tenant
- Provide outstanding service
Parkland Area Information
Parkland Florida is a beautiful community located in northwest Broward County. It was incorporated in 1963 and is currently home to about 25,000 residents. Parkland Florida is an affluent community with many homes worth over half a million dollars. Even million dollar homes are not that uncommon in Parkland. Florida Management and Consulting Group is a property management firm located in Broward County Florida. We manage homes in Parkland and throughout South Florida. With over 30 years’ experience we have managed hundreds of homes in South Florida. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss your Parkland Florida property management situation with you.