Boynton Beach Property Management
Let us manage your Boynton Beach rental property
Florida Management and Consulting Group currently manages a portfolio of several hundred single family homes, duplexes and condos. We manage property from West Palm Beach to Miami Beach and everywhere in between. Give us a call at 954-752-0547 if you have any questions about residential property management in Boynton Beach for your home or condo. Our property managers will be more than glad to help you. Boynton Beach Florida is a great place to live!
We adhere to Federal Fair Housing Standards and work well with your condo or homeowners association to assure a hassle free experience.
Remember - there is never a charge to answer your questions. Please call us at 954-752-0547 or complete the form to the right.
Boynton Beach Rental property owners can be assured that we will screen all applicants for the following items:
- We will verify the applicant’s employment or source of income.
- We will carry out a credit check on all adult applicants.
- We will complete a Florida Criminal Background Check (National if applicable).
- We will confirm the applicant’s former landlord’s references.
- We will perform an eviction search to ensure that the applicant has not been charged with evictions in the previous seven years.
Our recipe for a good Boynton Beach property management experience is:
- Price your rental correctly
- Select the right tenant
- Provide outstanding service
Boynton Beach Area Information
Boynton Beach was originally founded on September 26, 1898 when Byrd Spilman Dewey and her husband Fred S. Dewey filed the original plat in the Dade County courthouse for the Town of Boynton. The town was incorporated in 1920 as the Town of Boynton. The name "Boynton Beach" was first used by a community that broke off from the Town of Boynton in 1931. In 1939 that community changed its name to "Ocean Ridge" while The Town of Boynton took the name "Boynton Beach" in 1941.